Thursday, March 1, 2012

Greek Dramas!

Students researched the history of Greek Dramas, then created their own comedy or tragedy. Working in groups of three, students presented them to the class in our outdoor amphitheatre at DATA! Students also made Greek masks to go with their performances. After each group performed, we reflected on our experience in a message board on Thinkquest. Students did a great job!












Refelctions:




  • grace c grace c
    I did like the activity, it was fun to make the masks and then act out a scene from Greece. The mask making was fun because we got to look up different designs on the computer and pick out the one we wanted to make. My group did really well. We got along with each other and memorized our lines. Hannah E. and her group did a good job performing because they were creative. I would like to do this again.
    Today





  • Jamar E Jamar E
    I kind of liked the activity. Yes I did like making my masks. I think my group did well. The group that did a great job was Estelle`s group because they put a lot of effort in their performance. Yes I do want to do something like this again.
    Today
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment